Warehouse Coordinator APPLY NOW
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company at Adored Beast Apothecary. As one of the leading companies in Canada, our employee number increases from 2 to 14 just within 2 years, we offer a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Adored Beast Apothecary also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs.
Our Natural Pet Products feature only high-quality ingredients, blended to create products that support and heal your pets naturally, inside and out. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over 20 years to develop a line of all-natural pet products to support your animal’s health. Our goal is always to help your adored beast while feeling good knowing you’re giving your animal what they need.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Following health and safety standards.
- Works closely with shipping and logistics groups.
- Unload inbound shipments, check for quality and quantity and move product to storage areas
- Prepare shipping documents for both domestic and international shipments
- Organizes stock and maintains inventory.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets
- Label printing and printer maintenance
- Maintain a neat and tidy workspace daily
- Labels and stores raw materials according to established standard operating procedures.
- Label and store finished goods within the warehouse.
- Accurately pick outgoing orders, pack appropriately for shipping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma combined with proven experience as a warehouse receiver or similar position
- Ability to work independently working quickly, safely and efficiently
- Working knowledge of the computerized inventory control system
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel or similar computer software systems
- Able to repetitively maneuver heavy objects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to details
SALARY: Negotiable depends on qualifications and experiences
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Everyone is required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly
|||Upper Coverdale, NB|||Warehouse ||||||GcilDW6C7JVcvmmt|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false