Operations Manager APPLY NOW
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company at Adored Beast Apothecary. As one of the leading companies in Canada, our employee number increases from 2 to 14 just within 2 years, we offer a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Adored Beast Apothecary also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs. We work to make sure each employee feels like a key member of our team. Our team is supportive, caring, and driven to do things right for each other, and for our customers.
Our Natural Pet Products feature only high-quality ingredients, blended to create products that support and heal your pets naturally, inside and out. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over 20 years to develop a line of all-natural pet products to support your animal’s health. Our goal is always to help your adored beast while feeling good knowing you’re giving your animal what they need.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Work closely with Director, being a liaison between the Director and Employees
- Maintain workplace morale, and be a resource for all employees looking for help, guidance, and training
- Oversee performance reviews, monitor Customer Service and Sales team daily activities.
- Ensuring compliance, completeness, and timeliness of their work
- Manage a team of employees to offer outstanding customer support.
- Assist in directing sales.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all service tasks and programs, as well as system and telecommunications capabilities
- Responsible for administrative aspects including reporting
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of related experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong planning, and resource allocation skills
- Experience organizing, motivating, and directing a leadership team
- Experienced in goal setting (defining and prioritizing specific, driving objectives)
- Strong computer skills, and proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Independence, initiative, and drive to lead projects and move them forward.
- Able to work under pressure with time constraints and multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills
SALARY: can be negotiable depends on qualifications and experiences
Please submit your cover letter, outlining your top three achievements and your salary expectations
Everyone is required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly