International Supply Chain & Logistics Analyst APPLY NOW
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company at Adored Beast Apothecary. As one of the leading companies in Canada, our employee number increases from 2 to 14 just within 2 years, we offer a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Adored Beast Apothecary also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs.
Our Natural Pet Products feature only high-quality ingredients, blended to create products that support and heal your pets naturally, inside and out. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over 20 years to develop a line of all-natural pet products to support your animal’s health. Our goal is always to help your adored beast while feeling good knowing you’re giving your animal what they need.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Work closely with all other areas of the company, including production scheduling and production to integrate logistics planning into day-to-day processes.
- Oversee shipping and receiving to provide guidance and support for timing and logistics of shipping.
- Oversee purchasing and inventory management to ensure min/max inventory levels are maintained.
- Build relationships with key suppliers, manage contracts and negotiate pricing.
- Preparation of freight data insight and review of freight market benchmark data to identify areas of opportunities and risks.
- Assist with the development and implementation of standard operating procedures for diverse business process.
- Prepare analysis, reporting, and recommendations related to logistics, including monthly freight savings KPIs.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Work with company operations, to identify, and execute initiatives to reduce freight costs, as well as streamline processes, and eliminate waste.
- Continuously seek and identify key areas of opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A combination of education and experience in International logistics and supply chain, including transportation, purchasing, and inventory management.
- Experience developing and implementing processes in an integrated company
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills for effective decision-making
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be self-directed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
SALARY: Negotiable depends on qualifications and experiences
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Everyone is required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly
|||Upper Coverdale, NB|||||||||i7Ao7jtpYY_gyAkO|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false