Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company at Adored Beast Apothecary. Our Natural Pet Products feature only high-quality ingredients, blended to create products that support and heal your pets naturally, inside and out. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned over 20 years to develop a line of all-natural pet products to support your animal’s health. Our goal is always to help your adored beast while feeling good knowing you’re giving your animal what they need.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Adored Beast Apothecary offers a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Adored Beast Apothecary also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new experience and erudition through the company programs.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, social media, and chat.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advice on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders sometimes
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Support marketing team.
- Knowledge in Animal Health and Wellness, Holistic Health, Homeopathy, Nutrition
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Adobe, Photoshop, Gmail, CRMs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
SALARY: Negotiable depends on qualifications and experiences
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
|||Upper Coverdale, NB|||||||||eXFkA-MAp8oahkkG|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false