All our probiotic blends have the same base which is our Love Bugs. This is a 14 probiotic blend with an added prebiotic larch.
Healthy Gut is Love Bugs with added digestive enzymes, Gut Soothe is Love Bugs with added herbs and nutraceuticals to help reduce inflammation of the smooth muscle (think, digestive tract, nasal passages, lungs, bladder, ect.) Here’s a video that can tell you more… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_snlXRlOISc
Fido’s Flora is the newest in our line and absolutely amazing, especially if you need to use antibiotics. Here is a article on Fido’s Flora you should check out https://adoredbeast.com/probiotics-for-dogs-the-power-of-poop/
The researchers and scientists I worked with identified and cultivated two focal derived canine species of probiotics/ beneficial gut bacteria. We chose these bacteria specifically to:
· Strengthen your dog’s immune system
· Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
· Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
· Improve availability of nutrients to the diet
· Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
· Pass through stomach acid to work in the small intestine
· Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
These isolates were named K9-1 and K9-2 and combined with our 14 strain blend and Larch prebiotic used in popular products like Love Bugs and Gut Soothe.
In our goal to always take a proactive view of your dog’s health when creating products, we also took a look at the world-wide problem of nutritional mineral soil depletion and added the king of soil-based organic minerals, Fulvic and Humic Acid. This powerful combination adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals.